LEO PEV, LLC .WARRANTY POLICY
- We warrant that on delivery, and for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery, your RION APEX's aluminum frame and all non-electronic components shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and operate as described.
- Furthermore, we warrant that on delivery, and for a period of 6 months from the date of delivery, your RION APEX's electronic powertrain and all of its components shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and operate as designed.
- For any warranty claim to be considered, your APEX must be in an assembled, clean and sanitary condition, and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue, is not covered. Tire wear, brake wear, and other consumable items are not part of the APEX warranty.
- It is the owner's responsibility to regularly inspect and properly maintain his/her APEX, so that it operates in a safe manner for the rider.
- Damage resulting from modifying the firmware in the APEX controllers, or setting values beyond what are set from the factory, whether intentional or not, is not covered.
- The APEX must be charged using ONLY the supplied charger unless specifically and directly informed of another charger to use by us. This is to prevent potentially damaging your battery, causing a fire, or worse. Using any other charger than what is supplied with your APEX will void any powertrain warranty remaining.
- This warranty policy is valid for the original purchaser of the RION APEX only.
To make a warranty claim:
(a) Contact customer service (email@example.com) during the Limited Warranty period (6 months electronics, 12 months frame hardware), within 7 days of discovery, and outline the reason for your claim.
(b) Please ensure you provide adequate photographic/video evidence of the issue which will help us to assess and process your claim as quickly as possible.
(c) You will then be instructed on the next steps. If a product needs to be shipped back to us, it will be at your cost. We cannot be held responsible for damage to the product that takes place in transit or for lost product in transit, so make sure to package carefully to prevent damage, and insure the shipment for an amount sufficient to cover a replacement APEX should it be lost or stolen during shipping.
(d) If your warranty claim is accepted, we may, at our discretion, choose to repair or replace the defective product or parts. There may be some parts covered under warranty, while other issues discovered during the diagnosis could incur a cost to the owner to repair.
The RION APEX Limited Warranty will be void under the following conditions:
(a) If your APEX is deemed to have been subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, lack of proper use or maintenance, firmware bypassing firmware settings, overwriting the firmware as delivered, alteration, modification, installation of unauthorized parts, corrosion, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
(b) If APEX is used in an unauthorized rental or fleet sharing program, motorsports or racing events that are not commissioned by LEO PEV, LLC., or agents acting on our behalf.